ADULTS 4 HOUR TIE DYE WORKSHOP + LUNCH IN MELBOURNE! - 10am-2pm, Saturday 20 February 2021
Why should the kids have all the rainbow fun? Learn the basics of tie dyeing in this fun, hands on workshop with a professional tie dye artist.
Included in the workshop price are 5 items (these will include tea towels, tote bags, hand towels, pillowcases and handkerchiefs) that you will be using to learn different tying and dyeing techniques. These will be perfect for giving as gifts, cutting up for your own craft projects, or just brightening up your world! Plus you are welcome to bring along 4-6 extra items for dyeing.*
You will learn how to do the classic tie dye spiral, love hearts, stripes, bullseyes, scrunch, and ice dyeing! If there's any other techniques that you'd like to learn, I can probably teach you those too!
This workshop will be taking place in our new Rainbow Studio at 486A South Rd, Moorabbin (next to Holmesglen).
Extra items for dyeing will be available for purchase on the day, along with our range of DIY Tie Dye Kits so you can take the rainbow magic home with you! You will also have exclusive access to our full range of pre-dyed apparel, much of which isn't available online. It'll be like your own personal tie dye shopping experience! Credit card facilities will be available.
Tea, coffee and a delicious lunch** will also be provided.
* No items larger than an adults t-shirt, please! All items must be 100% cotton and pre-washed without fabric softener prior to the workshop.
** Please notify us of any dietary restrictions at time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractual obligations on even date between Sunny Daisy Tie Dye and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 12 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) In the rare event that Sunny Daisy Tie Dye is required to cancel a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Sunny Daisy Tie Dye workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation.
(4) Cancellations may be advised by Sunny Daisy Tie Dye at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(5) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.