CHRISTMAS TIE DYE WORKSHOP for kids AND adults! - 10am-12pm, Saturday 16 December
This workshop includes more blanks than we have EVER included with a workshop, making this our best value workshop ever!
We will be learning lots of different tie dye designs and making some gorgeous pieces to keep for yourself or give as gifts this Christmas. All while accidentally learning a little about colour theory, the colour wheel and colour mixing too!
Kids are welcome to come along without an adult, or adults can join in the rainbow fun and book a ticket for yourself too! You will learn how to fold and dye designs like the classic tie dye spiral, love heart, stripes, bullseye, V-fold and scrunch.
This workshop is suitable for anyone over the age of 6. For safety and insurance reasons, children under 6 cannot stay for the duration of the workshop.
One ticket PER PERSON participating, please! You're welcome to drop off your child and come back at the end of the workshop. If you are staying but not participating in the workshop, you do NOT need a ticket for yourself.
Each participant will receive the following items to tie dye in this workshop:
1 x cotton bag (choose mini backpack OR tote bag)
1 x apron (choose adults' or kids' size)
1 x tea towel
1 x hand towel
1 x face washer
1 x pair of socks (choose adults' or kids' size)
1 x kids' sweatshirt (size 4-16 available) OR adults hoodie (size S-XL available)
That's around $85 worth of blanks, plus our expert tuition and professional grade dyes and process that will ensure gorgeous, vibrant tie dye that will last wash after wash after wash!
This workshop will be taking place in our Rainbow Studio and Shop at 486A South Rd, Moorabbin (next to Holmesglen). If you are purchasing a ticket for a friend to come along too, please include a contact email address in the notes section on checkout, so we can make sure that they receive all the important information prior to the workshop!
All our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and hold current Working With Children checks.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractual obligations on even date between Sunny Daisy Tie Dye and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 12 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) All booking changes due to government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions or isolation requirements due to COVID-19 infection will be transferable to an alternative date/time within the next 12 months. All fees and deposits paid will be held in credit.
(4) In the rare event that Sunny Daisy Tie Dye is required to cancel or postpone/reschedule a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation/postponement/rescheduling or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Sunny Daisy Tie Dye workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation/postponement/rescheduling.
(5) Cancellations, postponements or reschedulings may be advised by Sunny Daisy Tie Dye at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(6) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.