RAINBOW PARTY TIE DYE KITS
Can't make it to our Melbourne studio for your tie dye party or we're already fully booked on your chosen date? Our Rainbow Party Tie Dye Kit contains everything you need to host your very own tie dye party at home for up to 10 people!
Included with your Rainbow Party Tie Dye Kit:
- Professional grade fibre-reactive dyes in the 3 primary colours– Fuchsia, Turquoise and Lemon Yellow* (these can be overlapped and mixed to create a whole rainbow!)
- 12 x 125ml dye applicator bottles (containing pre-measured dye powder)
- Soda ash dye fixer (for pre-soaking your fabric)
- 10 pairs of protective, latex-free gloves, size medium (please leave a note on checkout if you would like other sizes instead)
- Plenty of rubber bands
- Full instructions
- PDF printable techniques poster & colour wheel
- PDF file with washout instructions
Each kit will dye up to 10 adult sized t-shirts (or similarly sized items; up to 30 items if you're dyeing kids or babies items!) and includes REAL FABRIC DYES, not paint or low quality dye that will run and fade in the wash. When used according to the included instructions, these dyes will yield gorgeous, vibrant colours and are completely colourfast and fade resistant.
Provide your own blanks, or get everything you need in once place and add blanks for your whole party below. We also have some other blanks available here.
When adding t-shirts to your kit, please specify which sizes you need in the comments box in checkout. Our kids' shirts are available in even numbered sizes only (2, 4, 6, 8, etc). You can also order more blanks for dyeing here.
Suitable for ages 5+ with adult supervision.
Extra things you may need:
- Large tables (card tables or picnic tables work)
- Plastic tarps to protect tables
- Buckets for the soda ash solution (plastic is best)
- Art smocks, aprons or old clothes for everyone to wear
- Old newspapers to absorb the excess dye under the items being tie dyed & to wrap dyed items for the party guests to take them home
- Bowls of water to rinse gloved fingers between colours
- Paper towels and/or rags to wipe up messes
- Plastic bags for sending party guests' tie dye home with washout instructions for the next day
- Big garbage bin or bags for rubbish
*Would you prefer pastels instead of brights? No problem! Do you need particular colours for your event? You got it! Pop a note in the comments section on checkout with any particular colour requests and we will do our best to customise your kit to suit your event!