2 HOUR TAYLOR SWIFT FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS & TIE DYE WORKSHOP IN MELBOURNE! - 4-6pm, Thursday 15th February 2024
Calling all Swifties aged 8+ (teens and older Swifties welcome too)! In the lead up to Taylor's Eras Tour Melbourne shows, we will fill the Blank Space in your weekend with the ultimate crafty party to get you Ready For It!
In this 2 hour workshop we will be tie dyeing exclusive "Wildest Dreams" pillowcases in pretty pastels, having a Taylor Swift trivia sesh to test how much you know All Too Well, with special prizes for the winners, and plenty of time to "make the friendship bracelets, take the moment and taste it!" PLUS, every participant will go home with a tote bag with some extra special TS goodies. There will be expert Swifties on board to help with ideas for your bracelets and tips and tricks for making them Bejewelled so you will "make the whole place shimmer"! And of course, our resident tie dye experts will be there to help you design your ultimate Swiftie pillowcase so you can dream your Wildest Dreams. The whole 2 hour workshop will be soundtracked by the ultimate Taylor Swift playlist so we can all sing and dance our hearts out!
All materials provided, BYO snacks and drinks to fuel your crafting. All you have to do is stay and get Enchanted with us!
All our staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and hold current Working With Children checks.
Terms and Conditions
This contract outlines an agreement and includes all contractual obligations on even date between Sunny Daisy Tie Dye and the You the Customer in regard to the Workshop to which this booking confirmation pertains.
(1) All bookings are Non-Refundable
(2) All Bookings are Transferable to a second party in the event that the customer is unable to attend the workshop, such transfers must be requested 12 hours prior to the Workshop for desired transfers to be eligible.
(3) All booking changes due to government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions or isolation requirements due to COVID-19 infection will be transferable to an alternative date/time within the next 12 months. All fees and deposits paid will be held in credit.
(4) In the rare event that Sunny Daisy Tie Dye is required to cancel or postpone/reschedule a Workshop the customer will receive either a full refund within 3 days of said cancellation/postponement/rescheduling or the opportunity to transfer said booking to another Sunny Daisy Tie Dye workshop of even value within 12 (twelve) months of said cancellation/postponement/rescheduling.
(5) Cancellations, postponements or reschedulings may be advised by Sunny Daisy Tie Dye at any time prior to the Workshop event.
(6) In the Event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of even date of receipt of this booking confirmation.